Las Vegas’ Japanese restaurants cater to diverse preferences, offering both traditional and intimate settings as well as chic and modern ambiances. With an unwavering commitment to quality, innovation, and hospitality, these 18 establishments create lasting memories for both locals and visitors, solidifying Las Vegas as a premier destination for exceptional Japanese cuisine that rivals even Japan itself.
Best Japanese Restaurants in Las Vegas
1. Geisha House Steak & Sushi
Geisha House Steak & Sushi is a delightful culinary gem located in the vibrant city of Las Vegas, offering an exquisite fusion of Japanese steak and sushi cuisine. Situated at the heart of the bustling city, the restaurant is an oasis of elegance and charm, drawing locals and tourists alike to indulge in an unforgettable dining experience.
The ambiance of Geisha House Steak & Sushi is a harmonious blend of modern sophistication and traditional Japanese aesthetics. As patrons step inside, they are greeted by the soothing sounds of cascading water features, and the elegant decor transports them to the enchanting world of Geisha culture. The attentive and friendly staff, dressed in traditional kimono attire, further enhances the authenticity of the dining experience.
- Menu: The menu of Geisha House Steak & Sushi includes bento boxes, onigiri dishes, and fried rice bowls. Additionally, their sashimi is of exceptional quality and definitely worth trying.
- Timings: The restaurant operates from 11:30 AM to 9 PM, making it ideal for both afternoon indulgence and evening dining.
- Price: As for pricing, Geisha House offers a range of options to suit various budgets, starting from $15 to $30.
Location: 6572 N Decatur Blvd #150, Las Vegas.
Makino is an exquisite dining destination located in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada. Situated on the renowned Las Vegas Strip, and this restaurant offers an unparalleled culinary experience that combines traditional Japanese cuisine with modern flair. Its prime location makes it easily accessible for locals and tourists, adding to its popularity as a must-visit dining spot in the city that never sleeps.
- Menu: Makino’s menu is a delightful fusion of traditional Japanese dishes, including sushi, sashimi, tempura, and teppanyaki. Their all-you-can-eat sushi option allows diners to indulge in a vast selection of rolls and nigiri, ensuring a satisfying experience for sushi enthusiasts. Besides sushi, their teppanyaki grill delights guests with live cooking shows, adding an interactive dining experience.
- Timings: The restaurant operates from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM, reopens at 5:30 PM, and remains open till 9 PM, providing ample time for lunch and dinner patrons.
- Price: Despite experiencing a price increase in recent years, Makino remains one of the top Japanese buffets in Las Vegas, which undoubtedly contribute to its popularity.
Location: 3965 S Decatur Blvd #5, Las Vegas.
Benihana is a culinary gem that delights locals and tourists with its unique dining experience. Nestled within the iconic Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, this restaurant seamlessly blends Japanese tradition with American flair, offering an unforgettable teppanyaki journey. Upon entering Benihana Las Vegas, guests are warmly welcomed into a vibrant and inviting ambiance.
The spacious dining area is adorned with elegant Japanese décor, setting the stage for an immersive culinary adventure. The centerpiece of the experience is the teppanyaki table, where skilled and entertaining chefs showcase their culinary prowess. Diners witness a mesmerizing performance as their meals are expertly prepared right before their eyes, with sizzling teppanyaki grills adding to the excitement.
- Menu: The menu at Benihana features a delightful assortment of teppanyaki-style dishes prepared skillfully by talented chefs right at your table. From succulent steak and tender chicken to fresh seafood and vibrant vegetables, each ingredient is masterfully grilled to perfection, creating a mesmerizing culinary show that complements the flavors of the dishes.
- Timings: Benihana operates from 11 AM to 11 PM, making it an ideal spot for lunch and dinner.
- Price: As for the price, the teppanyaki experience falls within the mid to high range, reflecting the interactive and entertaining aspect of the dining encounter.
Location 1: 3200 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV (Fashion Show Mall)
Location 2: 3000 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV (Westgate Resort & Casino)
4. Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Nestled among the Best Japanese Restaurants in Las Vegas, Kabuki Japanese Restaurant is a culinary gem that promises an authentic taste of Japan. Kabuki Japanese Restaurant offers a delightful menu that caters to all tastes, making it a popular choice for Japanese food enthusiasts. They are famous for their happy hour specials and fresh dishes.
- Menu: Kabuki’s menu blends traditional and contemporary Japanese cuisines, showcasing grilled Yellowtail and crispy calamari rings. The menu at Kabuki Japanese Restaurant boasts a wide array of classic and modern Japanese dishes.
- Timings: Operating from 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM, Kabuki Japanese Restaurant accommodates lunch and dinner crowds. At the same time, it remains open till 10:30 PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Price: In terms of pricing, it falls within the moderate range, providing excellent value for the quality and variety of dishes served.
Location: 6605 S Las Vegas Blvd Suite 147, Las Vegas.
5. Sushi Takashi
Sushi Takashi is a culinary gem, offering a remarkable dining experience that transcends traditional sushi expectations. With its prime location at 1234 Main Street, right in the heart of the city’s bustling restaurant scene, Sushi Takashi beckons food enthusiasts and sushi lovers alike.
Upon entering the restaurant, guests are welcomed by a serene and minimalist ambiance setting the stage for an unforgettable gastronomic journey. The elegant decor exudes a sense of tranquility, providing the ideal atmosphere to savor the artistry of authentic Japanese cuisine. Whether seeking an intimate dinner for two or a gathering of friends and family, Sushi Takashi caters to all with its inviting dining space and warm hospitality.
- Menu: Sushi Takashi’s menu boasts an impressive selection of sushi rolls, sashimi, and nigiri, crafted with the utmost attention to detail and using the freshest ingredients. From classic favorites to innovative creations, their sushi offerings cater to a diverse range of palates, ensuring a delightful culinary adventure.
- Timings: Operating from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Sushi Takashi provides an ideal dining option for lunch and dinner.
- Price: As for the price, while it falls within the mid-range, the quality and presentation of the dishes justify the cost, making it a worthwhile indulgence for sushi enthusiasts.
Location: 5300 W Spring Mountain Rd #101, Las Vegas
6. Yummy Grill & Sushi
Yummy Grill & Sushi is a must-visit among the Best Japanese Restaurants in Las Vegas, offering a delightful fusion of Japanese and grill cuisine. The restaurant has carved a niche for itself with its diverse menu and inviting ambiance.
- Menu: Yummy Grill & Sushi presents an enticing array of choices on its menu, featuring classic sushi rolls, sashimi, and mouthwatering grilled dishes. Whether your taste buds yearn for the delicate flavors of fresh seafood or the gratifying taste of perfectly grilled meats, this restaurant caters to all palates.
- Timing: Yummy Grill & Sushi welcomes diners from 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM, accommodating lunch and dinner crowds.
- Price: The pricing falls within the mid-range, making it a favorable choice for those seeking quality Japanese and grill cuisine without breaking the bank.
Location: 7331 W Lake Mead Blvd #105, Las Vegas.
7. Osaka Japanese Bistro
Osaka Japanese Bistro secures its place among the 18 Best Japanese Restaurants in Las Vegas, enchanting diners with its authentic and contemporary Japanese culinary delights. This cafe offers a dining experience that blends tradition with innovation, making it a favorite among Japanese cuisine enthusiasts.
- Menu: At Osaka Japanese Bistro, the menu boasts a diverse selection of choices, featuring wagyu steak, rib eye, tiger shrimp, salmon, and their signature sushi rolls, among several other delectable items.
- Timings: From 11:30 AM to 2:00 AM, visitors can enjoy lunch and dinner crowds and the late-night meals at Osaka Japanese Bistro.
- Price: As for the price, it falls within the moderate range, providing a balance between quality and affordability, making it a welcoming spot for both occasional diners and regular patrons.
Location: 4205 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas.
8. 888 Japanese BBQ
Las Vegas, known for its vibrant entertainment and culinary scene, is home to a sizzling and captivating dining experience – 888 Japanese BBQ. Nestled in the heart of the city’s bustling restaurant district, this hidden gem has been captivating the taste buds of locals and tourists alike with its unique and authentic Japanese barbecue offerings.
888 Japanese BBQ boasts a contemporary yet cozy ambiance. The stylish decor, accented with traditional Japanese elements, transports guests to the bustling streets of Tokyo while retaining the modern charm of Las Vegas. The attentive and friendly staff ensures patrons feel welcome and guides them through an unforgettable dining journey.
- Menu: The menu at 888 Japanese BBQ boasts a wide array of delectable choices that cater to all palates. It includes Filet Mignon, Korean BBQ, Salmon Carpaccio, Beef Tongue, Kobe Beef Belly, Harami Miso Beef, Marinated Prime Kalbi, Prime Garlic Ramen, Hanger Streak, and Oysters. Each table features a built-in grill where patrons can indulge in the joy of interactive dining and cook their meats to perfection, adding an exciting twist to the meal.
- Timings: 888 Japanese BBQ prides itself on offering exceptional service and caters to seasoned Japanese food enthusiasts and newcomers. The restaurant welcomes guests from 11:30 AM to 12:00 AM, making it an ideal destination for lunch or dinner.
- Price: The prices may vary depending on the items chosen, but the overall value for the food quality and experience is well worth it.
Location: 3550 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas.
9. Kaizen Fusion Roll & Sushi
Kaizen Fusion Roll & Sushi is a must-visit Japanese restaurant in Las Vegas, renowned for its innovative fusion dishes and exquisite sushi rolls that showcase the perfect harmony of flavors. Nestled at [Insert Location Address], this restaurant promises a delightful culinary journey for Japanese cuisine enthusiasts and adventurous foodies.
- Menu: The menu at Kaizen Fusion Roll & Sushi has a wide range of sushi rolls, tempura rolls, sashimi, and tofu. The menu includes Orange Blossom Roll, Pork Belly, Mini Honey Toast, Japanese Lasagna Roll, Salmon Roll, Soft Shell Crab Roll, etc.
- Timings: Patrons can immerse themselves in the restaurant from 12:00 PM to 11:00 AM, making it convenient for lunch and dinner outings. It remains open till 12:00 AM midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Price: In terms of price, Kaizen Fusion Roll & Sushi offers a range of options to suit various budgets. The prices are affordable per dish.
Location: It is located at these places:
- 4480 Paradise Rd #900, Las Vegas
- 10271 S Eastern Ave #109, Henderson
10. Ondori Asian Kitchen
Located amidst the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas, Ondori Asian Kitchen offers an unforgettable dining experience that transcends traditional Asian cuisine. Nestled within one of the city’s premier resorts, this culinary gem promises a journey of flavors and textures that will tantalize the taste buds of every discerning food enthusiast.
Ondori Asian Kitchen greets its guests with an elegant and inviting ambiance. The restaurant’s contemporary design, adorned with subtle Asian accents, sets the stage for an unforgettable culinary adventure. Whether you’re a seasoned foodie or a curious traveler, the warm and attentive staff at Ondori will make you feel right at home from the moment you step in.
- Menu: The menu at Ondori Asian Kitchen boasts a diverse array of traditional Japanese dishes expertly crafted by skilled chefs. It includes Chinese and Japanese Sushi, Sashimi, Sashimi Specials, Salads, Chicken, Traditional Chicken, Pork, Duck, Beef, Tofu, shrimp and Scallops, and Sea Food.
- Timings: Ondori Asian Kitchen welcomes diners daily from 11:30 am to 12:00 am, offering an excellent opportunity to relish the flavors of Japan in the heart of Las Vegas. While reservations are recommended due to their popularity, it’s essential to note that Ondori does not accept reservations on weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).
- Price: If we talk about the prices, Ondori Asian Kitchen is affordable as its average cost is $15.
Location: 4500 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas.
11. Hanabi Sushi & Rolls
Hanabi Sushi & Rolls is a culinary gem nestled in the heart of Las Vegas, offering a delightful dining experience that satisfies both the taste buds and the soul. Located at 123 Main Street, this restaurant boasts a prime spot in the bustling city, attracting locals and tourists with its reputation for serving top-notch sushi and delectable rolls.
As you step into Hanabi Sushi & Rolls, you’re greeted with a warm and inviting ambiance. The traditional Japanese decor combined with modern touches creates a pleasant atmosphere, making it an ideal place for an intimate dinner or a gathering with friends. The restaurant’s attentive and friendly staff ensures that every guest feels welcome and well taken care of, adding to the overall dining pleasure.
- Menu: The restaurant’s menu boasts an impressive selection of sushi and rolls. The menu contains sushi bars, rolls, sushi, chef special rolls, tempura rolls, baked rolls, sashimi, fried rolls, vegetables, salad, noodles, poke bowls, grill, and dessert.
- Timings: Hanabi Sushi & Rolls opens its doors daily for lunch and dinner. It welcomes diners daily from 11:30 AM to 11:00 PM. And on Sundays, it closes at 10:00 PM.
- Price: The price range of the menu ranges from $5 to $35. It is affordable according to the taste and services.
Location: 9350 W Sahara Ave #150, Las Vegas.
12. Chikyu Vegan Sushi Bar Las Vegas
Chikyu Vegan Sushi Bar in Las Vegas is a haven for sushi enthusiasts and vegans. Located in the heart of the vibrant city, this innovative eatery offers a unique and sustainable dining experience that caters to all palates. As one of the few vegan sushi bars in Las Vegas, Chikyu has gained a loyal following for its commitment to using only plant-based ingredients without compromising taste or quality.
- Menu: The Chikyu Vegan Sushi Bar menu boasts an impressive array of delectable options carefully crafted to satisfy diverse tastes. From classic avocado and cucumber rolls to creative and artfully presented specialty rolls, each dish is a testament to the culinary expertise of skilled chefs. Indulge in their signature “Ocean’s Harmony Roll,” a delightful blend of marinated tofu, avocado, and pickled daikon, or try the “Rainbow Crunch Roll,” featuring tempura-fried sweet potato and a medley of fresh vegetables.
- Timings: The restaurant operates during convenient times, welcoming guests for dinner. It operates daily from 4:30 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Price: In terms of price, the menu is reasonably priced, ensuring that you can enjoy an unforgettable vegan sushi experience without overspending.
Location: 1740 E Serene Ave #130, Las Vegas.
13. Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant
Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant ranks among the top Japanese dining destinations in vibrant Las Vegas. Situated in a prime location on the famous Las Vegas Strip, this upscale restaurant promises an unforgettable gastronomic journey. Whether celebrating a special occasion or simply indulging in an exquisite meal, Yellowtail’s sophisticated atmosphere adds a touch of luxury to your visit.
- Menu: Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant takes pride in offering a captivating blend of authentic Japanese flavors and innovative culinary methods, expertly curated by their talented chefs. Guests can indulge in a wide array of delectable options, including irresistible sushi and sashimi platters and enticing robata-grilled dishes, each bite promising a delightful and unique experience.
- Timings: Operating hours are well-suited for the dinner, accommodating guests from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM. And it remains open till 12:00 AM on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Price: While Yellowtail is undoubtedly an upscale dining establishment, the exceptional quality, and flavors make it worth every penny.
Location: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas.
14. TAO Asian Bistro
TAO Asian Bistro, located in Las Vegas, is a culinary gem that offers a captivating dining experience where modernity meets tradition. Situated amidst the glitz and glamour of The Strip, TAO Asian Bistro stands out with its luxurious and inviting ambiance, making it a must-visit destination for locals and tourists alike.
- Menu: TAO Asian Bistro boasts an exquisite selection of Asian fusion cuisine, artfully blending flavors from various regions of the continent. From the moment patrons peruse the menu, they are met with multiple delectable choices. Signature dishes like Peking Duck, served with delicate pancakes and plum sauce, tantalize taste buds with their rich and succulent flavors. For seafood lovers, the Spicy Tuna Tartare, expertly prepared with fresh sashimi-grade tuna, showcases the restaurant’s dedication to quality ingredients.
- Timings: TAO Asian Bistro offers convenient operating hours. It welcomes guests from 5:00 AM to 10:30 PM. Additionally, on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, the restaurant extends its closing time to 11:30 PM.
Location: 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas.
15. Ono Sushi
Ono Sushi Las Vegas is a culinary gem that delights locals and tourists alike with its delectable Japanese cuisine. Located in the heart of the vibrant city of Las Vegas, Nevada, this restaurant has earned a reputation for its exceptional sushi offerings and warm, inviting atmosphere. Nestled amidst the glittering lights of the famous Las Vegas Strip, Ono Sushi provides an ideal escape for sushi enthusiasts seeking an authentic and unforgettable dining experience.
- Menu: The restaurant’s menu showcases various traditional and contemporary sushi creations, expertly crafted by seasoned sushi chefs using only the freshest and finest ingredients. From classic nigiri and sashimi to innovative sushi rolls bursting with unique flavor combinations, Ono Sushi caters to every palate and preference. For those seeking a taste beyond sushi, the menu also boasts a selection of appetizers, tempura, teriyaki dishes, and Japanese-inspired desserts, ensuring a comprehensive dining journey.
- Timings: Operating hours are well-suited for lunch and dinner, welcoming diners from 11:30 AM to 10:00 PM, and remain open until 11:00 PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Price: Ono Sushi serves delicious food and maintains an affordable pricing strategy. At lunchtime, patrons can enjoy an unlimited selection of Japanese sushi for just $24.
Location: 4161 S Eastern Ave Suite A1, Las Vegas.
16. JJanga Steak & Sushi Las Vegas
JJanga Steak & Sushi is an exquisite dining destination in the heart of Las Vegas, known for its exceptional blend of Japanese delicacies and succulent steaks. Situated on the iconic Las Vegas Strip, the restaurant boasts a modern and sophisticated ambiance, attracting locals and tourists alike.
- Menu: The menu at JJanga Steak & Sushi boasts an impressive selection of tender and succulent steaks, expertly cooked to perfection, alongside an array of delectable sushi rolls and sashimi. With the option to indulge in the best of both worlds, guests can embark on a culinary journey that satisfies diverse palates.
- Timings: Operating hours are designed to accommodate both lunch and dinner, welcoming patrons from 11:30 AM to 1:00 AM, and on Fridays and Saturdays, it remains open till 2:00 AM.
- Price: In terms of pricing, JJanga offers a range of options to suit various budgets, allowing diners to relish high-quality cuisine without straining their wallets.
Location: 6125 S Fort Apache Rd, Las Vegas.
17. ITs SUSHI
ITs SUSHI is a culinary gem tantalizing the taste buds with its exquisite Japanese cuisine. Located on the renowned Las Vegas Strip, this restaurant offers an unforgettable dining experience amidst the glitz and glamour of the city. With a sleek and modern ambiance, ITs SUSHI combines tradition with innovation to craft an array of delectable sushi creations.
- Menu: ITs SUSHI boasts a diverse selection of fresh, premium-grade fish from local waters and international suppliers. From classic nigiri and sashimi to imaginative sushi rolls that blend unique flavors and textures, the offerings cater to sushi fans and newcomers alike. For those seeking a more immersive dining experience, skilled chefs display their artistry at the sushi bar, providing guests with a view of the culinary magic unfolding.
- Timings: ITs SUSHI thoughtfully tailors its operating hours to accommodate lunch and dinner crowds, extending a warm welcome to guests from 11:00 AM to 2:00 AM. With this generous timeframe, diners have ample opportunity to relish the delightful flavors that ITs SUSHI offers throughout the day and into the late-night hours.
- Price: In terms of pricing, ITs SUSHI provides various options to suit different budgets, ensuring that diners can enjoy their top-notch sushi without breaking the bank.
Location: 4815 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas.
18. Sushi Ya
Sushi Ya is a premier sushi restaurant that captivates the taste buds of locals and tourists alike with its delectable offerings. Located in the heart of the vibrant city of Las Vegas, this culinary gem has earned a reputation for its exceptional Japanese cuisine and impeccable service. Sushi Ya offers an inviting ambiance, making it an ideal destination for an intimate dinner or a casual gathering with friends.
- Menu: The menu at Sushi Ya showcases various sushi rolls, nigiri, and sashimi, all expertly prepared by their skilled chefs using the freshest ingredients available. With a focus on traditional Japanese flavors and presentation, each dish at Sushi Ya is a true culinary masterpiece.
- Timings: Operating hours are well-suited for both lunch and dinner, welcoming guests from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm, allowing ample time to savor the delectable flavors Sushi Ya offers throughout the day.
- Price: In terms of pricing, Sushi Ya offers a range of options to cater to different budgets, making it a fantastic choice for sushi lovers seeking quality cuisine without breaking the bank.
Location: 3650 S Decatur Blvd Ste 31, Las Vegas.
Why are Japanese restaurants so popular?
Japanese foods are known well due to their unique and intricate flavors. From the subtle umaminess of miso soup to the bold spiciness of wasabi, Japanese cuisine offers a wide range of flavors, perfectly balanced to tantalize everyone’s taste buds.
What is the most popular type of restaurant in Japan?
Why is Japanese food so expensive?
Communities throughout Japan harvest some of the most exquisite fruit, vegetables, and seafood. Despite the high prices, there’s still significant demand around the world. These high price tags are the result of lengthy, risky or costly cultivation processes. Here are eight Japanese products that don’t come cheap.