Las Vegas is known for its luxurious hotels and pools, and many of these hotels offer lazy rivers as a way for visitors to relax and enjoy the warm Vegas sunshine. Lazy rivers are winding, slow-moving waterways that offer a unique way to experience the resort’s amenities and atmosphere.
Whether you’re looking for a peaceful float or a fun activity for the whole family, a lazy river is a must-see attraction for anyone visiting Las Vegas. In this article, we will explore some of the Vegas hotel with lazy river, highlighting their unique pool price, height and width, location, features and amenities.
Las Vegas Hotels with a Lazy River
1. Mandalay Bay’s lazy River
The Mandalay lazy river is one of the many pools offered at the resort, and it is open to hotel guests and visitors who purchase a day pass. The prices for a day pass may vary depending on the season but typically range from $20 to $50 per person. The lazy river is surrounded by lush gardens and palm trees, creating a tropical oasis in the middle of the desert. The water is heated to the perfect temperature, making it comfortable to float along all year round.
- Height & width: Mandalay Bay’s lazy river is an 1150-foot long, 15-foot wide winding, slow-moving waterway.
- Location: 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119.
- Pools: The resort offers a total of 11 pools, including the lazy river, as well as several other pools and a beach, providing guests with plenty of options for swimming and lounging.
- Amenities: Amenities offered include private cabanas, which can be rented out, and food and drink service are also available for guests to enjoy while lounging in the lazy river. The lazy river is also family-friendly, and lifeguards are on duty for guest safety.
- Price: Free for hotel guests.
2. MGM Grand Pool Complex
The MGM Grand Pool Complex is one of the most iconic and popular pool areas in Las Vegas. It features multiple pools spread out over an extensive area, providing ample space for guests to relax and soak up the sun. The complex is surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, adding to the tropical atmosphere.
- Features: The MGM Grand Pool Complex features multiple pools, including the main pool, a lazy river, a wave pool, and several smaller pools. The main pool is over 6.5 acres in size and features a large island in the middle. The lazy river is approximately 800 feet long and has a maximum depth of 4 feet. The wave pool is designed to mimic the ocean and provides guests with a unique pool experience.
- Height & Width: The main pool is over 6.5 acres in size. The lazy river is approximately 800 feet long and has a maximum depth of 4 feet.
- Location: 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Amenities: The MGM Grand Pool Complex offers a variety of amenities for guests to enjoy, including cabanas and daybeds for rent, multiple bars and restaurants, and several lounging options. There are also several private pools and VIP areas for guests to enjoy.
- Total Pool: 5
- Price: Free for hotel guests
3. Tahiti Village
The Tahiti Village is a tropical-themed resort located off the Las Vegas Strip. It features a lush tropical landscape and a variety of amenities, including a large pool complex. The resort is designed to give guests the feeling of being in a tropical paradise with palm trees, waterfalls, and a sandy beach.
- Features: The pool complex at Tahiti Village features a large main pool, a lazy river, and several smaller pools. The main pool is approximately 12,000 square feet and has a maximum depth of 4 feet. The lazy river is approximately 800 feet long and has a maximum depth of 4 feet. The smaller pools are scattered throughout the resort and offer a more intimate and secluded swimming experience.
- Height & Width: The main pool is approximately 12,000 square feet in size, and the lazy river is approximately 800 feet in length.
- Location: Tahiti Village is located at 7200 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Total Pools: 3
- Price: Free for hotel guests
4. Cowabunga Bay
Cowabunga Bay is a water park located in Henderson, Nevada, a suburb of Las Vegas. It features a variety of water rides and attractions, including a giant wave pool, multiple water slides, and a lazy river. The park is designed to give guests the feeling of being at a beach-side water park with palm trees, tropical landscaping, and a sandy beach.
If you’re looking to stay on the Las Vegas, check out the article I wrote Complete Guide on Cowabunga Bay Water Park. In that article, I reviewed a ticket prices, season passes, Cabanas Type and many more things.
- Features: One of the unique features of Cowabunga Bay is the “Surfin’ USA” wave pool, which is one of the largest wave pools in Nevada. It can accommodate up to 1,500 guests. The Water Park also has a Cowabunga Racer water slide, which allows guests to race down the slide on a mat. The park also has a Cowabunga Cutback water slide, which features a 360-degree loop.
- Height & Width: The wave pool is one of the largest wave pools in Nevada. It can accommodate up to 1,500 guests. The water slides range in height and width, with the tallest slide over 60 feet high.
- Location: Cowabunga Bay is located at 900 Galleria Dr, Henderson, NV 89011
- Total Pools: 16
- Prices: $16-$42
5. Wet ‘n’ Wild Lazy River
Wet ‘n’ Wild is a water park located in Las Vegas, Nevada, that offers a variety of thrilling water rides and attractions, including a lazy river. The lazy river at Wet ‘n’ Wild is a great way to relax and cool off while enjoying the warm Las Vegas weather. The river is an artificial waterway that winds through the park, providing a slow-moving, peaceful ride for guests. With its beautiful landscaping, gentle currents, and comfortable inner tubes, the river is a must-see attraction for any water park enthusiast.
- Features: The lazy river at Wet ‘n’ Wild features a gentle current that takes guests around the park. It also features various water features, such as waterfalls and sprays, which add to the overall enjoyment of the ride. The river is also equipped with inner tubes for guests to float on.
- Amenities: Wet ‘n’ Wild offers a variety of unique amenities for guests to enjoy, including a “Rattler” slide, which is a half-pipe water slide, and a “Constrictor” slide, which is a water slide that twists and turns.
- Height & Width: The lazy river is approximately 800 feet in length, width is not specified.
- Location: 7055 S Fort Apache Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89148
- Total Pools: 12
- Pool Prices: $20 to $40
6. Monte Carlo Lazy River
The Monte Carlo Lazy River is located at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Monte Carlo Resort and Casino in Las Vegas offers guests a luxurious and relaxing experience, including a beautiful lazy river. It offers a relaxing ride around the resort and is a perfect spot to cool down on a hot day. It’s a great place to unwind, soak up the sun, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
The Monte Carlo Lazy River is an outdoor water feature that winds through the resort’s lush tropical landscape, providing a tranquil and peaceful ride for guests. The lazy river is perfect for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip and enjoy a relaxing and refreshing experience.
- Features: The lazy river at Monte Carlo features a gentle current that takes guests around the resort. It also features various water features, such as waterfalls and sprays, which add to the overall enjoyment of the ride. The river is also equipped with inner tubes for guests to float on.
- Height & Width: The lazy river is approximately 800 feet long, and the width is 4 feet.
- Location: 3770 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Total Pools: The resort features several pools, including a main pool, an adults-only pool, and a lazy river.
- Amenities: The Monte Carlo Resort and Casino offers a variety of unique amenities for guests to enjoy, including a casino, several bars and restaurants, and a spa. The resort also offers a variety of poolside activities like pool games, poolside DJs, and live entertainment.
- Recommended For: The Monte Carlo Lazy River is recommended for guests looking for a relaxing and enjoyable pool experience in Las Vegas. The resort’s location on the Las Vegas Strip makes it an excellent option for those looking to combine their pool experience with exploring the city. It’s also great for families and couples due to the variety of pools offered.
Best Lazy River Hotels in Las Vegas?
What is Best Longest Lazy River in Vegas?
In conclusion, Las Vegas is home to some of the most beautiful and luxurious lazy rivers in the world. From the tropical gardens of Mandalay Bay to the serene and peaceful waters at MGM Grand Pool Complex, there’s a lazy river in Las Vegas that’s perfect for every traveler. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience or simply want to soak up the sun and unwind, these lazy rivers are the perfect way to do it.